November 02, 2008

Ana I Met

The 27 hours' flight and transit exhausted me. However my tiredness seem disappeared and being eliminated when I saw a gorgeous, active and super cute baby during the last transit from Charlotte.

Her hairstyle looks very unique, thought this is probably a baby boy before I found out her name is “Ana”. According to her mum, her hair has not been snipped since she was delivered in 9 months ago.

In fact, her mother looks attractive and young, don’t you agree ?



Fortunately, she did not reject my hug. She was neither look for nor look at her mum once I hugged her. She was curious and busy to explore my exhausted and faded face with her little hands.


It took us a couple of minutes to get her looking at the camera shot.























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In retrospect, had intended to ask you in person more about this baby but forgot! She is indeed one of the cutest babies I have ever seen! (had thought mine were the only ones, haha)