May 11, 2009

Choices emerged

Bought a pair of new sport shoe from sales last evening, it took me about 40 minutes to try and wondering the white Reebook or the brown Nike at the 3rd sport shop I visited to. My legs were very pain for the about 5 hours I had shopped though just had dinner right before that, it was approaching to 9 p.m.

In fact, I hate to make a decision on spot among emerged choices but I need a pair of new sport shoes to replace. I have been wondering if I had bought the shoes I really like for changing my mind on what I had decided.

Before that, I had actually decided going back to the 2nd sport shop to buy the pure black Reebook after the dinner. I was too hungry to made a decision among all I had tried with, the Fila I saw at 1st sport shop is worth for reconsideration. All these shoes are on sales, all discounted prices are quite attractive against their comfort level offered. Comfortability is very important for a shoe other than the design, I hardly found shoes I like recently.

Lucky me just now. I realized that I was given 2 left brown Nike shoes when I attempt to wear it going dinner with my youngest brother. WOOwwwW ......were I or was he too careless? This might be an irreversible mistake if I realize it only when I return to KL or when I pack my luggage at next 2 nights. Then, the cheaper shoes becomes expensive for either 1 lesson paid with 2 left shoes or cost my brother for the help.

Lesson(s) learned -- Women, don't crazy for sales ........Always double check though you saw the salesman packing the shoes you just tried with.

2 comments:

[SK] said...

hmmm, this is the first time i heard of getting a pair of shoes of the same side.. the most amazing news of the year!! hahaha :D

Anonymous said...

LOL :). Walao eh. 2 left foot shoes! Such mistake. Unreal. You should have gotten the shoes for free or at least a further discount as an apology!